1.1. This document regulates processes related to the handling of personal data of Users of the resource leber.ru (hereinafter referred to as the "website"), based on the provisions contained in the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006, No. 152-FZ (hereinafter referred to as "Federal Law No. 152"), which governs the confidentiality of personal data.
1.2. Operations involving the collection, processing, storage, and transmission of personal data are carried out in full compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The website administration (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") is responsible for maintaining their confidentiality within the framework of Federal Law No. 152.
2.1. This document regulates the handling of information voluntarily provided by Users. The following categories of personal information are included:
• Surname, first name, patronymic;
• Address of registration and actual residence;
• Email accounts;
• Phone numbers for contacts;
• Other data necessary for service provision.
3.1. Processing the personal data provided by Users allows the Operator to accomplish several tasks. The existing database provides the ability to:
• Enter into service agreements;
• Create convenient conditions for using the resource by ensuring accessibility to all available materials and services;
• Timely inform about new deliveries, ongoing promotions, provided bonuses, etc.
3.2. The User can opt out of the notification service provided by the Operator by sending a corresponding notice to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3. In addition to the information sent by Users, the Operator collects information that does not fall under the category of personal data. This is done using appropriate services provided by web browsers. They assist in analyzing the website's performance and improving services.
• Collect personal data and organize them for user convenience;
• Accumulate and store incoming personal data;
• Use and distribute personal data;
• Transfer data in accordance with applicable law;
• Block access and delete personal data.
Processing can be done manually and/or in an automated format.
5.1. When working with Users' personal data, the Operator undertakes to:
• Process only personal data voluntarily submitted by the User through the form placed on the website;
• Protect personal data from unauthorized access using modern technologies;
• Not transfer personal data to third parties, except as specified in the current legislation;
• Transfer personal data to foreign countries while observing special rules that involve a preliminary examination of the legislative framework maintaining the confidentiality of personal data in that country;
• Cease all operations with a User's personal data upon receiving a corresponding notice from the data owner.
5.2. Statements of refusal to process personal data can be submitted by Users in person at the office address of the organization or by sending a registered letter with notification. The organization's office is located at: Moscow, Novodmitrovskaya Street, Building 2, Unit 2.
6.2. The User has the right to:
• Opt out of receiving notifications and emails;
• Make changes to outdated or incorrect personal data;
• Revoke consent for the processing of personal data, which will result in the deletion of all information from the Operator's database.
• Closure of this resource;
• Changes in the legislative act regulating personal data processing;
1.2.2. If cookies are blocked or deleted, the Operator cannot guarantee the correct operation of the website in the User's browser.
1.3. Cookies saved through the website do not contain information that allows the User to be identified.
2.1. A cookie is a small text file that is saved on the User's computer, smartphone, or other electronic device that the User uses to visit websites.
2.2. Some pages visited by the User may also collect information using pixel tags and web beacons, which are electronic images known as one-pixel (1x1) or blank GIF images.
2.3. Cookies may be placed on the User's device by the Operator ("first-party cookies") or by other operators ("third-party cookies").
2.4. The Operator uses two types of cookies on the website: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies."
2.4.1. Session cookies are temporary files that remain on the device until the User leaves the website.
2.4.2. Persistent cookies remain on the device for an extended period or until the User manually deletes them (the duration of a cookie's presence on the User's device depends on the specific cookie's lifespan and the User's browser settings).
3.1. Necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and for efficiently utilizing its features. Disabling these cookies may result in decreased website performance, inability to use its components and services.
3.2. Performance, efficiency, and analytics cookies. These cookies allow analyzing user interaction with the website, optimizing website content, measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, providing information about the number of website visitors, their usage duration, and encountered errors.
3.3. Functional cookies remember users who have previously visited the site, their individual settings (e.g., language, region), and preferences, helping to personalize website content.
3.4. Advertising cookies determine which sites the User has visited and how often, which links the User has opened, enabling the User to see advertisements that are of particular interest to them.
3.5. Email. The Operator may also use technologies that track whether certain emails sent by the Operator have been opened, read, or forwarded by the User. This is done to make the Operator's means of communication more useful to the User. If the User does not agree to receive such information, they should unsubscribe using the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the corresponding email.
3.7. Third-party web services. Occasionally, the Operator may use third-party web services on the website. For instance, to display certain elements (images, videos, presentations, etc.), conduct surveys, etc. Similar to social media buttons, the Operator cannot prevent these sites or external domains from collecting information about how the User uses website content.
4.1. Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies.
4.2. At any time, the User can adjust their browser settings to block cookies or receive notifications when cookies are sent to their device (for guidance on specific browsers, the User should refer to the browser's instructions).
4.3. Disabling cookies may impact the User's internet experience.
4.4. If the User uses multiple devices and/or browsers to access the internet, the corresponding settings should be adjusted in each of these browsers.
5.1. The Operator reserves the right to update, edit, and make changes to this Notice without additional notification to the User. Such changes will be published on the website and will take effect immediately upon publication, unless otherwise specified in the changes themselves.
5.2. Contact information for contacting the Operator regarding any questions is provided on the website.